Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Now Know: (Kind of Manic Still)

0 = [Void] -Know +Light = Shines a Ligt On [No Knowledge], therefore even knowledge of what one doesn't know can create a learning moment.

No Knowledge Does Not Mean "A Void Of Nothing".

What Happens in a True [Knowledge Void]
Intent Forces Learning:
The [Knowledge Of An Empty Place In My Knowledge] Forces [Choosing To Know Or Not]:
Choosing Forces Knowing Either Way, ([Knowing I Don't Wish To Know] Is Still Knowing):
I Know There Is Me. I Know There Is God.  I Know Me.  I Know God.  I Know Knowledge.  I Know Knowing Knowledge.  I Am Part Of God.  I "Make" Part Of God.  I Make "None Of God That Is Separate From Me".  I Make "All Of Me" That Is Separate From God.  I Can Choose To Separate Myself From God.  I Choose To Be With God.  I Choose To Teach You How I Did This.  I Choose To Begin Now.  I Know I Chose.  I Know How I Started.  I Started.  I Know I Have.  I Have Known For Some Time That I Intended To Start.  I Intended It.  And Started It.  "Alpha".  I Choose And Create The Beginning.  I Begin. I Have Not Reached The End.  I Will Not Reach The End Until God And I Can Look Back And See That I Decided To Intend To Reach The End, And Thus Intended It.  I Have, For Now, Chosen To Not Intend To End Being His Friend In This Venture, And Therefore I Have Been Forced To Choose To Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.