Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 30...I Am A Sort Of Messy Messiah.

There Are Only So Many Possible Answers Here -- If I *feel* messianic, that would mean I was either a messiah, crazy, or evil, right?

Here are the possibilities I can work out:

1)  I *Am* The Second Coming of Jesus Christ, And My Parents And I Have A Whole Lot To Teach You, THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, My Father And I Love You, And It's All Going To Be OK.

--Or--

2)  I *Am* The Second Coming of Jesus Christ, And My Parents And I Have A Whole Lot To Teach You, And **All Of You Are ALSO** The Second Coming Of Christ, THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, And It's All Going To Be OK.

--OR--

3)  *ALL* Of Us Together Are The Second Coming Of Christ, I'm just a guy who *was* crazy his whole life, but had a sudden realization that THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, THERE IS A GOD And It's All Going To Be OK TWO DAYS BEFORE They Discovered The God Particle -- and I've been talking with God Personally For The Last Couple Of Months About How To Get This Idea On Paper For Everyone, Have Started Blogs Saying I Believe There Is Really A God, and that I've been talking to him, And Have Lots Of Posts To Indicate That THERE REALLY IS A GOD, AND I'VE BEEN TALKING TO HIM, THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, And Everything Is Going To Be Ok.


4)  *NONE* Of Us Together Are The Second Coming Of Christ, I'm just a guy who *was* crazy his whole life, but had a sudden realization that THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, THERE IS A GOD And It's All Going To Be OK TWO DAYS BEFORE They Discovered The God Particle -- and I've been coincidentally talking with an imaginary person in my head About How To Get This Idea On Paper For Everyone, Have Started Blogs Saying I Believe There Is Really A God, and that I've been talking to him, And Have Lots Of Posts To Indicate That THERE REALLY IS A GOD, AND I'VE BEEN TALKING TO HIM, THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL, And Everything Is Going To Be Ok.


5)  I Am Not, The Second Coming, I'm Just A Regular Crazy Guy, The First Jesus Was Either Crazy Or Not, And There *Is* A God, *Or* There Is Not, And There IS NO FUNDAMENTAL EVIL At All, And You Can Rest Assured That Things Are Going To Be OK.  Until Of Course, God Who Is All Powerful But Chooses Not To Be For Whatever Reason Because He's Effectively Benevolent, and Loving And Kind -- And Loves You, But He Just Doesn't Talk Much.  But Coincidences Happen -- Really Crazy Ones Like My Believing Myself My Whole Life To Be Jesus 2.0 But Not Knowing How To Deal With That Because Nobody Gave Me An Instruction Book. -- And We're All In A Stuck Loop That Looks Like Entropy But It Is Not, Since that Won't Work Out -- And The Universe Is Stable, Amazing And Kind, and You're In It And So Is God, And Maybe Several Gods But It's Ok for you to say that, because there's no big deal going on -- just creation, life and death.  No FUNDAMENTAL EVIL.

6) I'm crazy, I'm Not Jesus, There Is No God, Stuff Sucks But Not As Much As Entropy -- and I happened to figure out something that was really cool about that on the same day they found the God Particle Thing -- and that's a trippy coincidence, but nothing to get so worked up about, since there is no fundamental evil, and it's going to be OK.

Those Are The SIX Options -- NONE OF WHICH INCLUDES FUNDAMENTAL EVIL -- So You Can Rest Assured   Things Are Going To Be OK.


*AND* For the record, I've been talking with a really nice guy -- *MYSELF* For My Entire Life, I've Got Something GREAT To Share With All of you about Fundamental Evil -- And I believe that there is a very good chance that I am Jesus 2.0 at the very least, and *YOU ARE TOO* And I think I can show you -- And I Have A Lot To Teach You All (And I happened to realize this the very same day they found the God Particle.  Which for me is awesome.  And I also understand how a bunch of stuff works that is all going to make you a lot happier in life, because I think we can now start getting rid of that pesky thing called "Organized Religion" and start just understanding that Fundamental Evil just doesn't exist, and there is a God or Not, and it's OK to just BE -- and we have paid for our sins if there are sins.  And we're going, so Let's GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.