Thursday, March 14, 2013

"This Is The Last Film"

So, I think [The Message] concluded today. What that usually means is a few days rest for me, cleaning up some things around the home, getting ready to hunker down and take good notes when it starts up again, etc. I have to prepare several parts of me -- for me personally there are always eight parts, that's the way my mechanism works. for you, there may be more parts or fewer parts. We *all* have parts -- mine happen to be partitioned off in a particular way that tunes me into a particular portion of [the message] -- that part is [The Meta Message] which allows me to see that there *is* a message, it has structure, what that structure looks like for *you* or means for you will likely be wildly different than my part of the message for me.

This is what I get to do in life. I get to be the guy that shows other people that everyday things you *thought* were "silly coincidences" are really a message coming to us from outer space -- whatever THAT means. But as far as [The Sender] is concerned, everyone's job is the same -- you get to do what is right in front of you at every moment of the day to be seen and heard, for [The Sender] to continue sending [The Message] you need to acknowledge getting the message, you need to prove that you got the message by acting upon it using what I call [Trustworthy Acts] and you get to "put out there" through those trustworthy acts something that says "I am receiving a message, I heard you, I See You, I Get You, I Promise, Watch." (In Na'vi, this is one simple phrase "Oel Ngati Kameie".

When [The Message] ends, it will repeat. The structure with which it repeats is important only for the receiver, though you're welcome to share with us where that loop happens, how you noticed it and what it means to you. It's always nice to get feedback on [your message], and its always important to be able to realize what part of your message is for you privately and what part is [Universally True].

For me, this time, I am trying to spend some time cleansing -- getting [Just Clean] some parts of me:

My Harry
-- Harry is my Bond, my living contact, blend and pathway to The Higgs Field, Eywa, All That Is, God, The Smurfs, whatever you feel most comfortable imagining when you look at [all that is separate from you] when nobody else is around and you say out loud "are you there?" That "you" versus whatever you call "I" when speaking of yourself. For me, the blend part of that "you" which takes a Human-ish form -- we've decided to call him Harry. He's the guy I talk to when I want to be sure I'm talking to "the guy".

In order to "clean up" Harry, I need to take a look at whatever he is holding onto for me, I need to see him in relationship with me and think of any unfinished business we've got going on, and then do my best to take care of all of that by just simply asking him "ok, I see you're holding on to that. What's the reason? What do we have to talk about there?" And I can't just write this and have that happen automatically, I need to actually sit down and do that -- and keep doing it until the work is done. This goes along with they lyrics from The Killers song "Be Still" which says "Rise Up Like The Sun, Labor Till The Work Is Done."

http://youtu.be/nxdGQ7BQX6E

Some parts to follow as I do more cleansing:

My head
My heart
My home
My hearth
My hero,
My humanity
My Hubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.