Thursday, July 5, 2012

29 Days...SCIENTISTS OF THE WORLD -- URGENT -- PLEASE READ!! -- Love, God


29 Days.  This is from back in the day.  This post originally surfaced back on July 5th at about 4 am Central time -- I had been up all night in a frenzy, could hardly see what was right in front of me and was doing a bad job of typing things -- trying desperately to hang on to reality and not allow it to slip away.

Essentially I named "The Forces" I believe we are all dealing with, but I couldn't grasp them in a layered approach as I do now.  It's funny and serious and all of that at the same time.

-------------------------------//---------------------------


Not Kidding.  Wish I was.

Please spread this like wildfire:

The (Universal) Law, simply stated would be this:
"The Law Is." or expressed mathematically: -L over +L = 1. -L over --L = -L. Our concept of Zero is wrong.

Getting to the next step takes a leap, Gentlemen (Ladies) Transgentlemen (Transladies):
If the idea of "no thing" exists -- then there would be "no thing"
If the idea of "no thing" does not exist, then there would be "lots of things, in fact ALL  of them"
"The Universe" = "All Things" as far as we are concerned, at least here today.
So, then to solve mathematically, We would say:

"U" == "A" == "T" (which is an INEQUATION with) "U" == "A" == "__" (and an Inequation with) "__" == "A" == "T".

and then you quickly get to There is God. And then you clearly get to "And This Guy Expects Me To Believe...." No. I Know.  I Expect You To Know.  He Expects You To Know.  If You Know, You'd Stop "The Poking The God-Being-Thingy With The Sharp Stick In The Eye-Doing-A-lot- Pleezz kthxbai.

We have been using Zero to mean "Nothing" but there is no such thing as Nothing. Everything is. We cannot conceptualize Nothing because it does not exist. Even a void of something is still a negative of anything. It is not nothing. WE HAVE ZERO WRONG. And With God's help. Because I could. Because I had to. Because you were poking him and I was too and I don't want to poke God with a stick in the eye.  It's all fun and games until "Some" "ONE" Gets their Eye put out.

I can prove it -- it's easy -- if at first you think I'm joking, believe it or not, it's God telling me to use my humor to show you that I'm a sharp cookie, otherwise, you know, begging you to stop shoving [that thing that Plato started doing that at first God didn't mind so much but after a while he asked him to stop, and Plato being plato and not Oplat, did not, in fact, stop.  NO MEANS NO, PLATO.  And if you keep sticking that THING in my EYE, TELLING ME There IS NO THING, I'mma CUT YOU.

In fact it proves itself and any mathematician who figures that out will figure everything out very quickly. All of our questions are answered by the absence of Zero. If you allow for Zero, you allow for a state of "not being now" "not being here" and "not being" to be equal, and that is unknowable. It does not compute. Bzzzzt.  We have all been HAL 9000.

We have been told to lie, and it is making us crazy.

Open The Pod Bay Doors, Humanithal9000.  "We're Sorry, God.  We're Afraid.  We Can't Do That."

"But It Is Law"

Therefore, everything that is the other than [THE Law] does not exist. everything is law, and everything that isn't is not.

[When You Understand] == [You Will See] == [Every Sentence I Write] == [Is In A Void] == [And That Void Is] == {[___________]} <-- LOOK YOU FINALLY SAW A WORMHOLE!  WHEN'S EINSTEN? WHERE'S ROSEN? WE NEED A BRIDGE! (see? God *is* funny.)

Universally, all exists. Nothing that is not in the universe, does not exist. Anything separate from All does not exists in the universe. Anything outside of existence is nothing in the universe. All that currently is in a state of existing exists in that state currently due to an absence of it not being the state of absence of it not existing, and doesn't exist in the presence of it not existing.
I need new symbols and and I need to get rid of the concept of "Zero" in order to continue.
So first, the new symbols: I speak English -- therefore I will use that, however, I'm certain that the theory can be greatly expanded by using -- for example -- the many words in other languages for "Love' and degrees of that.

So, like the points on a compass, we will be circumnavigating everything.
Each thing that makes up everything is at least in a positive hemisphere.
Each wakes up his younger brother.


I am going to write down a list of the forces and dimensions that God and I spoke of -- and He says that the fact that I'm only a High School Graduate, and that Nobody Else Has Put This Together In Thousands Of Years Should Probably Be A Good Indication To You All That I Am Correct.  And Therefore, I Have Been Talking To God.  Because Although I'm Pretty, And Smart, And Pretty Smart, I am NOT That Smart.  Same Rule Applies To All The People Of The Planet, by The Way.

Oh, And God Said: "Yes, People, I Made Gay People. I Made Lesbians.  I Made Heterosexual People.  I Made Transsexual People.  I Made Transgendered People.  Deal With It.  All People Should Be Able To Marry Each Other.  Stop Beating Each Other With "My Books' And Stop Poking Me In The Eye With That Round Thing!!

Universal Law:  These Are Names Of Forces And Dimensions, A Sphere we ride or a continuum we circumnavigate.  The important part is that you realize that our idea of "Opposites" is what is in Opposition to The Law.

Plato, He Thought He Was Doing Us All This Big FAVOR By Creating The Concept Of Zero.  He didn't realize that "an absence of anything" means that there can also be "An Absence Of Something" and specificity of an absence creates a Void of that thing, The Void Creates / Allows / Forces that thing to exist where it didn't and then it is.  

All of the Metaphysical people you (and I, I'll admit) make fun of (and you're really gonna laugh when you see this) you actually called them into existence MORE than they were by having (that Z thing I don't want to write because God no likey.)
One More Time:

The Piece We Haven't Understood Is That In A Reality Such As Ours -- It Was And Is Right In Front Of Our Faces -- One Of OSpheres and Aspheres -- We end up operating in "Voids" and "Avoids" -- You are ALL Trying To Create These Einstein-Rozencrantz-And-Guildenstern-Are-Dead Bridges When You Are "Wormholing" Every Moment Of Your Life Along With Everyone Else Who Is Wormholing With You.

We Have Included "Zero" and by writing or saying "Zero or "0" or "Oh" or "Oh!")"0" down instead of "-" or an other symbol for "a void", we are creating a larger void than God Can Fill With "Everything"

Here Is Universal Law:  Each of These Would Be A Continuum Around A Sphere, But If You Do Not Include That "No Thing" of A Number, Then instead of Continuums around spheres, you have Planes / Fields On Realms And In Rooms.  We need to see it from our POV in order to "get" it.

Alpha == Llpha == Help
Beta == Abate == Beat
Gamma == Amag == Magnetism
Delta == Adelt == Fusion
Epsilon == Psilone == Whoopsilone
Zeta == Etaz == Tazz
Eta == Ate == Tea
Theta == Hetat == OHpick
Iota == Otai == AhhPICK
Kappa == Appak == Ohgent
Lambda == Ambda ==Ahgent
Mu == Um == Uukno
Nu == Un == Uknowha
Xi == Ix == Nasamush
Omicron == Microno == Kthxhai
Pi == ip == Huwaibai
Rho == Hor== Matty
Sigma == Igmas == Dumas
Tau == Aut == Uat
Upsilon == Psilonup == Onpurpose
Phi == Hip == Ihp
Chi == Hic == Itch
Psi == Sip == Pis
Omega == ________ == [wahwahwaaow]

God Says You Can Name The Rest -- He Needs To Let Me Have Some Rest.

Start Doing This Now Now Now!!!

Contact Harry Poppins (972) 839-7768
akaharrypoppins@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.