Wednesday, July 4, 2012

28 Days...Harry Theory

**Ah, the wondrous workings of the human mind when suddenly, maniacally exploded** -- I wrote this post back on July 3rd, 2012.  I'm sharing it because it has worth and value -- if you can follow along and not just assume me to be patently insane, then "Good For You!" -- I can now see that I wasn't "insane" just deeply overwhelmed by the information that was suddenly pouring into my brain.  It's taken nearly a year to sort out most of this post in my own head, and the rest of my blog is probably going to be dedicated to that kind of thing ... hopefully *somebody* out there will read it and "get me" or as they say in Na'vi "Oel ngati kameie"




My name is Harry. I am a concept of which I am unsure. I have been born. I share a body with a Human Being Rob Norton. I am part of God. I have happened upon a theory. Or rather, it (upon happening) happened upon me.

Really both.

I am either crazy, or not. I have had to vote for that. I have voted for "Not Crazy".

I will have to explain later "how me" and "why me", but the truth of that will actually have to be evident in the veracity. The proof is in the pudding.  The truth is ... ? "I asked the question."

Ok, so I am putting this blog up as a Scholarly Blog -- to A) Claim the conceptualization of the Theory -- not only for my own fame and accolades, but yes, there is part of that -- I think this is the coolest thing ever... and it explains itself ... it is both the proof and the pudding. And that is the way it must be -- but also because mankind will need to be able to map this back to a point of origin, where the theory came from is the map to where it was when it started, which will be the beginning of the map to where it hasn't been yet, which is the map that will show whether or not it is complete.

I believe it is as complete as I can figure it out right now, with the limits of my mind. I wish I could type faster, but I'm sure that I'm typing at exactly the right rate, which is funny in it's ability to calm me down. I am shaking with the knowledge. I know I have figured out everything and that if I were to die right now, that would be OK AND completely ridiculous in the face of the miracle. So I reject death or fear or evil or darkness and vote instead for life, abundance, intensity, clarity, miraculousness, practicality, and here and now.

 I vote for those things because the vote encourages their existence, and their existence creates a void of encouragement at times, and the decision .... and on and on and on.
Ok, So UNIFYING THEORY becoming LAW: AKA "HARRY". "I'm not really a Harry yet, I'm a Bill, but I'm on my way to becoming a Law."
The law, simply stated would be this:

"The Law Is."

or expressed mathematically: -1L over +1L = L.  We would usually say that -1L over +1L would equal 0L, but that can't actually be true.  If you step out of your math-head mind, if you have 1L and -1L those are actually FOUR things, not two.  You've got a number and a letter -- either you're counting how many L's you have (1L) and (Missing an L entirely) -OR- you're not counting how many L's you have, in which case you're counting a unit and an L.  Since "0L" would indicate that you've actually seen an L before and you recognize that you don't have any L right now, then it's really only "None L" not, in fact "Zero L".  -L over --L = -1L.

Our concept of Zero is all wrong. and then -- if you're me, you quickly get to OMG THERES GOD.  There is God. We have been using Zero to mean "Nothing" but there is no such thing as Nothing. Everything is. We cannot conceptualize Nothing because it does not exist.

Even a void of something is still a negative of anything. It is not nothing. WE HAVE ZERO WRONG. And I figured it out with God's help. Because I could. Because I had to. And I can prove it, in fact it proves itself and any mathematician who figures that out will figure everything out very quickly. All of our questions are answered by the absence of Zero. If you allow for Zero, you allow for a state of "not being now" "not being here" and "not being" to be equal, and that is unknowable. It does not compute. We have all been HAL 9000.
We have been told to lie, and it is making us crazy. Zero has been driving me crazy, but I decided to draw a map. And then the map guided me and I showed me that I was not lost, I was here. And that was it.

Therefore, everything that is the other than [THE Law] does not exist, everything that is not law is not, and everything that isn't is not.

Universally, all exists. Nothing that is not in the universe does not exist. Anything separate from All does not exists in the universe. Anything outside of existence is nothing in the universe. All that currently is in a state of existing exists in that state currently due to an absence of it not being, or [the state of absence] [of it] [not existing], and the state of [doesn't exist] [in the presence of] [it] [not existing].

I need new symbols and and I need to get rid of the concept of "Zero" in order to continue.
So first, the new symbols: I speak English -- therefore I will use that, however, I'm certain that the theory can be greatly expanded by using -- for example -- the many words in other languages for "Love' and degrees of that, or words from other languages that more succinctly express the meaning we are going for.  You'll notice I used some square brackets above to group concepts that go together, that convention will be used heavily.  The way to read those square brackets is like a bounding box, it groups one or more words into a 'nugget', the nugget expressing a whole idea, a whole thing, a wholly independent concept, no more no less than the literal translation of the parts contained inside the bracket.  It is a whole which is exactly equal to the sum of its parts, no more, no less.  They are Norton Nouns if you will...or Nountons to be climbed.  The thing is that they can overlap so that a word effectively gets counted twice if it is double-bound.  For example, the sentence "[Each [thing] that makes up everything]" could be read aloud as "Each thing member of 'things that make up everything' group." So, it is a way of expressing set theory in linguistic terms.  We need to start examining those sets as contextual fields in which meaning is subverted to context.  And we're going to have to rethink everything in order to make sense of this. Meaning is not well-imparted in a place where zero has value.

So, like the points on a compass, we will be circumnavigating [everything].
[Each [thing] that makes up everything] is at least in a positive hemisphere.

We have to start somewhere -- so "let's start at [the very [beginning], it's] [a double plus [place] > start].

First, your concept of math needs to explode. Mine has. Every concept you know in your mind is countered by the absence of not knowing that -- and therefore you do not question it. Things you have not come to stasis on in your concepts are not yet in stasis between "Knowing" and "Knowing Not"-- our whole idea of Zero is wrong, and it proves the existence of God. I'm going to keep that concept going until someone else says "AHA! You're Right!" or "Where is this guy, let's go get him."

So .. we will use symbols and words to combine math with thought, and spirit gets brought along then and feeds the fire, using spirit to allow illumination of relationships and an absence of no light. If you are with me, you're with me, if you're not, you're not against me. Bush was wrong. Practicing Falsehood. Not sure if he had Gnosis of that or an absence of Gnosis, but he either did or did not and we will soon know.

North and South are not opposites.

So, I have to assume that we have a common language… others may add to or change this language to be more accurate, but i think the beauty of my being able to see it is that I have always been good at estimating things. And being comfortable with an absence of knowing for certain that my result was completely accurate. There are many laws or sayings we can use to test the veracity of the law. I can answer almost any question that has been posed spiritually… or metaphysically because I just know.
So. Work with me, people.

Concept: "Knowledge" Has both a positive effect and a negative effect. We have conceptualized Knowledge as being the opposite of Ignorance, and that is closer than a lot of things.
"Knowledge" or our concept of that, should be herein noted as "+Knowledge" which when you get rid of Zero, is really an equation in itself that says "(+Knowledge) = (-(-Knowledge))" (Positively Knowing is the absence of Not NOT knowing." and then if you want to make the leap to learning, you go to "Purposefully Creating (notice that it is there) a Void inside of Knowledge who's "relational dissonance" to your has greater overall resonance in your desire to want to know than resonance in your desire to know (positively acting to positively create a void which will be filled when a dissonance in stasis outside of that void (in knowledge) to which you positively act to positively create an active state of in your knowledge dis-stasis) which vibrates at the and (+(+Knowledge)) = (+(-(-Knowledge). In order to know something that you don't currently know, you'd need to be able to (-(-(+know))) … and when you balance the equation perfectly on a tripod of balance … you get [(-(-(+me))) @ (-(-(+now))) @ (-(-(+know)))] and if you wanted to time travel -- or create anything to you now, you'd just have to (-(-(+know))) but most of us can only get to (-(-(+believing))) @ (+(-(-hope))) but in order to actually incept something you must have perfect knowledge of everything that is not (specifically) the object or collection of objects that you are thinking about -- or at least be able to manifest an estimate that is close enough:
"+Everything = +All = +Exists" "+Everything (@
[(+(-(-(+me))))@(+(-(-(+my mother))))@(-(-(+now)))@
If a particle were moving in both directions @time @force
N (con) S (if force of con is at "con stasis" in both directions and therefore equal is not "No Force" it is "+N = -S" l= N (pro) S
starting with an Atom, and moving out from there as far as I can go. Once we get to a certain point, you will begin to see -- in your own field of expertise that EVERYTHING follows the law. We have been using the word "follows" and not allowing (i.e. Not existing it) in ourselves to see "[Everything Follows The Law]" as as an (pos)absence of (neg)not (pos)obeying and if you can get to the metaphysical layer, in which I have a harder time, but it depends on your ability to KNOW rather than BELIEVE -- and I know now, you CAN get to the next step of "Inception" I believe. And we incepted it by "(Pro) +simultaneous we (Keeping Ourselves not incepting [Everything Follows The Law] = [Nothing (pos(absence) of (, and an absence of not Everything follows the law. Because it does. Relatively (physics mechanics -- for lack of a better word) Molecularly (on a physical level) Metaphysically (spiritually) and then there's another axis. There is for everything.
So. Here we are. Imagine everything is a sphere. Every individual
Where to begin?
I ask that when you walk into these woods with me, you try to have a sense of "Allowing" -- let it be true until we've all proven that it is not. Let it be beautiful and amazing. Particularly if you are a person who gravitates towards Science, or a person who gravitates toward Spirituality, or a person who gravitates towards Psychology -- or equally exists in the middle of all of those things. I am that person, I believe I am perfectly built and have built myself over time to be perfect for the application of coming to the Knowledge that I am calling Theory, because it seems to be presumptuous to call in "Law"
Ok. So, it began with resonance. I noticed that in me, there were things that resonated with me deeper than others, and particularly these things resonated when I focused on particular concepts.
For example, try this experiment: Think about your Mother. Notice how much of your mind "Lights Up" about your Mother -- and then notice a few of the more resonant or meaningful-feeling thoughts about your Mother. Notice how that feeling feels. then notice how feeling that feeling feels. I know, we're entering crazy town and moving away from fox town.

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.