Wednesday, July 4, 2012

28 Days...How I Happened to Harry to Happen How I

More on "The Absence Of A Real Zero" means "The Presence Of A Real God"

I wrote this post originally on July 4th of 2012 and at some point between then and now I came to be very embarrassed by the contents here.  Maybe I should be, who knows.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How I Happened to Harry to Happen:

Thank You to Amy Grentz for being a constant for me -- my "Quantum Mechanical Zero-Point Energy" but she WAS. She was not NOT there.  And if she hadn't been there, there would have been Zero Harry.  So she is as much to blame as me.  It is our relationship to each other that allowed me to let light shine on this.  And all of my Facebook friends, real-life friends who have watched me go through this and seen only negative pull, you were correct, and I have to know that at some point you saw and pined for the potential I could fulfill with the right relationships to things and allowing for my movement through the continuums.

So .. this is truth, I can feel it I know.  Scientific proof of God.  Zero does not Exist therefore only Everything exists and Everything is a Unification of all Law.  

The Law Is.  Therefore, All Things Not Law Are Not.  Every Thing Is Law.  No [Absence Of [A Thing]] [Is Not] [Not Law] -- "The Absence of Zero Proves The Law"  So, it's not really Harry Theory, it can be proven right now.  We can APPROACH TRUE ZERO but we cannot reach it.  What we call "Absolute Zero" is actually either just almost right there almost zero, or it's one step beyond and is actually the absence of a Quantum Mechanical Energy Unit ... the void of which creates the illusion of some energy there, but it is actually anti-energy?  That can't be.  It must be just a tiny bit almost nil but not quite.

This theory would give us the molecular con-weight of EVERYTHING -- a debt to energy that would be only partially paid off by the Molecular presence of everything we see.  and if one were to partially apply that math to only living creatures, the difference between all life on earth and the remainder would be "total amount of life other than on earth other than here other than now" and we could calculate estimates for "other than now" pretty easily ... population historically, population expectations.. and the rest are extra-terrestrial.  Gives us a theoretical weight of what is NOT HERE, NOT NOW.  You cannot account for Zero in anything, the problem is we've not been looking at 5 dimensions, we've been looking at 3.  It's:

Time
Space
Probability
Relativity
Gnositivity (knowledge of = Metaphysical Knowing) 

I'll explain more -- as I go.  I believe those are the dimensions.  Everything plotted on circumferential continuums with no zero point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment -- abusive, rude, derisive or just plain dumb comments will probably be nuked.